Therapedic Cameo Two-Sided Mattress, Plush Or Firm?

Rob writes:


Hi Pete,
I read your weblog extensively earlier our terminal mattress purchase virtually 5 years ago. We ended upward amongst a Sealy Posturepedic Holly Springs Cushion Firm, in addition to and hence added a 2" latex topper for comfort. It was bully for virtually a month. Unfortunately, it developed severe torso impressions, fifty-fifty amongst weekly turning. For the by few years, I had dorsum hurting until I decided to flip the mattress a few months ago. Even though it is a one-sided mattress, I instantly slumber improve on the flip side. My wife, on the other hand, instantly has persistent dorsum pain. We can't win. I am looking at your Cameo plush in addition to delineate solid in addition to I wanted to teach your proposition on i or the other. Our latex topper is even hence inwards goodness status in addition to I would similar to expire along using it. My weight is 165 in addition to my married adult woman is around 110. I am a dorsum sleeper in addition to she sleeps on her side in addition to stomach.
Thanks, Rob
Raleigh, NC

Hi Rob,
Both Cameo  models are extremely good made. 
Base your determination on what variety of experience you're looking for. The delineate solid is quite firm...firmer than the Sealy yous have.
While the exception to the dominion sometimes presents itself, the dominion for a woman individual every bit lite every bit your wife, is to become amongst the plush.
Check your boxspring for weak spots. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 5 twelvemonth onetime Posturepedic boxpring should even hence last inwards real goodness condition. If it appears in addition to feels overnice in addition to firm, yous tin teach away amongst buying the mattress only.
Here is the link to the two-sided Cameo mattress.




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel