3 Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper

Barbara writes:

Hi Pete,
I had written to yous several months agone when I started my mattress shopping odyssey – (quick refresher: pocket-sized petite woman, 95 lbs, alongside long standing sciatica, hip problems as well as scoliosis)
We discussed the recommendation of a luxury theatre mattress (S&F) alongside topper as well as I did purchase at local fellowship – unfortunately, it did non locomote out (their mattresses were all sagging inwards the middle) as well as afterward much anxiety as well as several exchanges, I was able to larn a partial refund as well as commencement over.  The mattress topper nosotros did purchase from yous is slap-up as well as industrial plant wonders on my Dad’s mattress – however, I am silent trying to notice the correct combo for myself.
You had advised that slim women are the hardest ones to notice the correct mattresses for, as well as I encounter what yous hateful now. :(
I started over alongside closed to other local store that carries Simmons as well as tested the Lumberton Luxury Firm (which yous commonly recommend for spare bedrooms as well as kids) every bit good every bit the adjacent i up, the Flatbrook Firm. I silent intend to purchase closed to other topper from yous as well as was trying to figure out which of these 2 would cushion me plenty from the theatre layers which I definitely experience as well as could non slumber on directly, anyway. I ended upwards choosing the Flatbrook, which genuinely felt a piddling to a greater extent than cushiony inwards the store. I know it has a pocket-sized amt of retention foam inwards it.  Well, the i that was delivered was MUCH MORE FIRM than the flooring model – it is similar sleeping on the flooring – I accept fifty-fifty pose my Dad’s 2” soft topper on it as well as I sink correct into the difficult layers beneath. (It industrial plant hence good on my Dad’s bed, but non alongside this i – I was hence surprised)
I hence re-checked the specs on the retailer’s information as well as discovered that I did non purchase the luxury theatre Flatbrook (which I had thought), but their Firm is genuinely Simmons’ EXTRA FIRM. It has the 1” of Energy Foam inwards the comfort layers, every bit opposed to the Flatbrook luxury theatre which has 2” of Plush Comfort Foam.
No wonder I am inwards pain  – this is genuinely an extra theatre mattress. There is no “give” to this mattress whatsoever.  I’ve been putting pillows nether my knees as well as nether my dorsum to copy extra cushioning.
However, I believe the Simmons are good made.
I produce accept a 45 twenty-four hours comfort central which I accept to commencement the procedure for this week.
Here are my central options, which I would genuinely similar your sentiment on, hence I could hence purchase the correct topper from you. (My Dad wants his dorsum  :-)
- Re-evaluate the Lumberton Luxury Firm, which did experience pretty difficult as well as promise that the 2” topper works, as well as if non larn to the 3”topper? Or based on what I’ve reported, is this silent likewise theatre for me?
Also is the soft topper the argue why I am sinking as well as should I catch medium? The Lumberton has solely Energy Foam, which I gauge is the same foam I accept now, hence it is harder? I’m afraid of silent hitting the difficult layers.....
-Flatbrook Luxury Firm (the store calls it Plush, but I confirmed all the specs/layers as well as they definitely agree Luxury Firm as well as it has the 13.75 Gauge coils, non the 15.5) alongside 2” topper. So it is non the Simmons Plush that others sell. What is your sentiment of the “2” Plush Comfort Foam” that Simmons uses – maybe this volition brand the divergence inwards pressure level relief? Would your 2”topper locomote good alongside this mattress?
Given my history as well as obvious sensitivity to the difficult layers below, it appears that I require to a greater extent than “distance” betwixt my spine as well as the back upwards layers.  I but desire to replicate that lovely “floating” feeling that I accept when your topper is on the “right” mattress.
Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank yous hence much,
Barbara

Hi Barbara,
The Lumberton as well as the Flatbrook are, basically, the same. The Flatbrook has to a greater extent than padding, which volition last a addition for you. The Flatbrook Luxury Firm is the i to get.
Make certain it is non a plush.
Add to that a 3" soft Talalay Topper as well as yous volition last supported as well as floating...just similar yous want.
Here's the link to the topper.




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel