3 Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper

Barbara writes:


Hi Pete,
I had written to you lot several months agone when I started my mattress shopping odyssey – (quick refresher: small-scale petite woman, 95 lbs, amongst long standing sciatica, hip problems in addition to scoliosis)
We discussed the recommendation of a luxury theatre mattress (S&F) amongst topper in addition to I did purchase at local fellowship – unfortunately, it did non run out (their mattresses were all sagging inwards the middle) in addition to later on much anxiety in addition to several exchanges, I was able to larn a partial refund in addition to offset over.  The mattress topper nosotros did purchase from you lot is corking in addition to industrial plant wonders on my Dad’s mattress – however, I am soundless trying to uncovering the correct combo for myself.
You had advised that slim women are the hardest ones to uncovering the correct mattresses for, in addition to I run into what you lot hateful now. :(
I started over amongst around other local store that carries Simmons in addition to tested the Lumberton Luxury Firm (which you lot commonly recommend for spare bedrooms in addition to kids) equally good equally the adjacent ane up, the Flatbrook Firm. I soundless recollect to purchase around other topper from you lot in addition to was trying to figure out which of these 2 would cushion me plenty from the theatre layers which I definitely experience in addition to could non slumber on directly, anyway. I ended upward choosing the Flatbrook, which genuinely felt a fiddling to a greater extent than cushiony inwards the store. I know it has a small-scale amt of retentivity foam inwards it.  Well, the ane that was delivered was MUCH MORE FIRM than the flooring model – it is similar sleeping on the flooring – I convey fifty-fifty pose my Dad’s 2” soft topper on it in addition to I sink correct into the difficult layers beneath. (It industrial plant thus good on my Dad’s bed, but non amongst this ane – I was thus surprised)
I in addition to thus re-checked the specs on the retailer’s information in addition to discovered that I did non purchase the luxury theatre Flatbrook (which I had thought), but their Firm is genuinely Simmons’ EXTRA FIRM. It has the 1” of Energy Foam inwards the comfort layers, equally opposed to the Flatbrook luxury theatre which has 2” of Plush Comfort Foam.
No wonder I am inwards pain  – this is genuinely an extra theatre mattress. There is no “give” to this mattress whatsoever.  I’ve been putting pillows nether my knees in addition to nether my dorsum to imitate extra cushioning.
However, I believe the Simmons are good made.
I create convey a 45 solar daytime comfort telephone commutation which I convey to offset the procedure for this week.
Here are my telephone commutation options, which I would genuinely similar your take in on, thus I could in addition to thus purchase the correct topper from you. (My Dad wants his dorsum  :-)
- Re-evaluate the Lumberton Luxury Firm, which did experience pretty difficult in addition to promise that the 2” topper works, in addition to if non larn to the 3”topper? Or based on what I’ve reported, is this soundless equally good theatre for me?
Also is the soft topper the argue why I am sinking in addition to should I reckon medium? The Lumberton has alone Energy Foam, which I gauge is the same foam I convey now, thus it is harder? I’m afraid of soundless hitting the difficult layers.....
-Flatbrook Luxury Firm (the store calls it Plush, but I confirmed all the specs/layers in addition to they definitely jibe Luxury Firm in addition to it has the 13.75 Gauge coils, non the 15.5) amongst 2” topper. So it is non the Simmons Plush that others sell. What is your take in of the “2” Plush Comfort Foam” that Simmons uses – possibly this volition brand the divergence inwards pull per unit of measurement area relief? Would your 2”topper run good amongst this mattress?
Given my history in addition to obvious sensitivity to the difficult layers below, it appears that I bespeak to a greater extent than “distance” betwixt my spine in addition to the back upward layers.  I simply desire to replicate that lovely “floating” feeling that I convey when your topper is on the “right” mattress.
Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you lot thus much,
Barbara

Hi Barbara,
The Lumberton in addition to the Flatbrook are, basically, the same. The Flatbrook has to a greater extent than padding, which volition survive a summation for you. The Flatbrook Luxury Firm is the ane to get.
Make certain it is non a plush.
Add to that a 3" soft Talalay Topper in addition to you lot volition survive supported in addition to floating...just similar you lot want.
Here's the link to the topper.




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel