Sealy Posturepedic Strathmore Plush Mattress

Donna writes:


Hi, I bring a Sealy Posturepedic Strathmore plush that I love. I bought it nigh xv years agone in addition to am instantly inwards bespeak of a Rex bed. Mine was a queen.
I know they in all probability produce non build this mattress anymore. My query is what mattress is like to that one?
Thanks, Donna 

Hi Donna,
Sealy doesn't build anything fifty-fifty around that anymore. Yours is a two-sided mattress from a fourth dimension when Sealy was the Number 1 Brand...very good made.
Sealy went 1 sided nigh ten years agone in addition to went southward inwards June of 2011 when they came out alongside a much cheaper made job of Posturepedics. They are instantly Number 3.
The closest to what you lot bring is a plush two-sided mattress that uses the same whorl organization every bit the one-time Posturepedics. It's real good made in addition to real comfortable.
It's made past times Therapedic, in addition to made to my specifications. It's the Cameo plush in addition to I know you lot volition beloved it every bit much every bit your one-time Posturepedic.
Here is the link to that mattress. Delivery is gratis in addition to there's no sales tax.


 I bring a Sealy Posturepedic Strathmore plush that I beloved Sealy Posturepedic Strathmore  plush mattress

Two-Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush


Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to tally in addition to Guaranteed to Stay On

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel