A Soft Talalay Latex Topper Makes A Likewise Theatre Mattress Real Comfortable

Reyhan writes:
Platform Bed


We bought a manful somebody monarch size platform bed unopen to two years agone together with a novel mattress (no box spring) together with I've had lower dorsum hurting inwards bed e'er since (no hurting during the twenty-four hours merely I experience similar a cripple all nighttime together with trying to exit of bed inwards the morning).  When I slumber inwards whatever other bed (even a crummy one), my dorsum is fine.  I mean value I bespeak a boxspring merely nosotros similar the expect of the depression bed (the platform is a solid slice of forest - no slats).  Is at that topographic point a solution - a sparse boxspring/mattress combo perhaps?  I didn't desire to pass to a greater extent than coin on a novel mattress merely right away I'm starting to mean value it would live worth it if it solved my pain.  Help!


Hi Reyhan,

Your mattress, on that platform, is firmer than it would live on its boxspring.
Since you lot don't desire to lose the expect of the platform, you lot tin add together a 2" soft layer of Talalay latex to the top, which volition salve your pressure level points together with brand the surface of your mattress much to a greater extent than comfortable.
Compared to buying a novel bed, it's a depression toll option that lasts a long time. 
Here's the link to the latex toppers.


Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to gibe together with Guaranteed to Stay On

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel