Superior Character Two-Sided Mattress.

Bonnie writes:

Hi Pete,
I convey a U.S. address but I am inquiring from Canada. My hubby together with I are searching for a 2 sided mattress of superior quality, similar they used to make. We convey purchased several (very expensive) nonflip mattresses inwards the yesteryear few years alongside swell disappointment. Everyone says  their mattress is the best. The brands that nosotros convey purchased are sealy, serta together with simmons. We are frustrated alongside pot holes inwards our bed inside three months time, alone to slumber inwards my husband`s impressions inwards the mattress when nosotros rotate it. I weigh 140 lbs. together with my hubby is 175.
I was reading on your website that yous convey 2 sided mattresses that audio good. We are non lovers of soft plushy pllowtops that yous sink into. We postulate a mattress that is firm, yet really supportive together with comfortable, without waking upward alongside aches together with pains. My hubby is quite ill, had a transplant together with is similar a shot requiring another, hence it is important  that nosotros honor the correct mattress of goodness character without the disappointments.
I would hence appreciate it if yous would answer to this email together with whatever help yous may live on able to reach me. If yous convey an option telephone # that I could call  perchance I could enquire yous some questions then. My job organisation is that I convey never purchased a mattress earlier simply yesteryear recommendation over the phone, hence my query would be, Is at that topographic point whatever house nosotros could become to, to persuasion a mattress earlier committing to it
Thanking yous inwards advance for your response.

Hi Bonnie,
Our ii sided mattresses are built using the best materials available. They were designed peculiarly for us together with engineered yesteryear me, personally...in response to hence many who wrote together with called wanting a supply to that variety of quality.
They convey been on the marketplace for v years...initially plain tested nether the heaviest relatives I have. Over these years, non 1 has returned.
There is no house for yous to attempt them....not that trying a mattress tells yous anything of value.
The alone model of the 4 that is comfortable, is the Cameo Plush.
Being the cushiest of the them, it was the commencement to live on plain tested, together with nosotros did hence alongside a 300 pound person. She is even hence using the mattress together with it even hence looks together with feels similar new.
I'm sure yous won't live on disappointed...in the support, comfort or performance.
We can't ship them over the edge into Canada, but nosotros tin reach notice for sure ship them to your U.S.A. address...or to whatever U.S.A. location along the edge for yous to selection up.
Delivery is gratuitous together with there's no sales tax.
Here is the link to all of our two-sided mattress. They are all, every bit yous requested, of "Superior Quality". There is no advert construct mattress that comes simply about them inwards character together with performance.

Therapedic Two-Sided Mattresses



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel