A Latex Mattress Topper For My Novel Sealy Posturepedic.

Roger writes:

I beloved your column! I've been reading it for hours as well as promise you lot tin hand the sack hand me your persuasion on my situation. I of late purchased a novel Queen Sealy Posturepedic mattress at Macy's. The bed is actually comfortable, but I uncovering that inward the forenoon I accept sunk into the bed quite a fleck (I am 5'10", 200lbs). I've had this bed for less than thirty days as well as thinking close either exchanging it or getting a unlike mattress. Is this typical of this type of bed? Or could in that place hold upwardly something simply incorrect alongside this item mattress I am on. Thanks. Roger

Hi Roger,
The Sealy Posturepedics aren't made every bit good every bit they had been as well as are a piffling lacking for human being your size.
You tin hand the sack either opt to central it for something to a greater extent than substantial...which volition toll to a greater extent than along alongside an central fee as well as delivery charge.
Or, you lot tin hand the sack add together a 1.5" layer of Dunlop latex to the surface. The Latex is extremely resilient, every bit good every bit comfortable. It volition too render the back upwardly you lot are non getting now.
The latex topper volition absorb much of your trunk weight, which volition campaign the mattress to final a decent length of time...another affair you lot won't snuff it from that mattress alone.
Here is the link to the latex toppers. You tin hand the sack lodge on-line. Delivery is costless as well as there's no sales tax.
It's genuinely amazing, what 1.5" of the best cloth on populace volition produce when added to a production of questionable quality.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

ve been reading it for hours as well as promise you lot tin hand the sack hand me your persuasion on my province of affairs Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Latex Mattress Topper for My New Sealy Posturepedic.
Latex Mattress Topper
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel