Shoulder Too Dorsum Pain, All-Natural Soft Latex Foam Mattress Topper.

CMT writes:

Hello,
I bought a gusset plume topper final twelvemonth equally a final resort to excruciating daily pains from my mattress.
My hubby as well as I bought a firmer mattress after trading inwards my cushy pillow top. After the nativity of my bit child
And about five years of use, the pillow top was causing pregnant shoulder pain and upper dorsum pain for myself and causing my husband to non fifty-fifty last able to motion in the am. We bought a firm mattress, but, laying on this mattress without something soft for me causes extreme hip as well as leg pain which resulted inwards me non beingness able to motion in the am. Due to the costs associated alongside purchasing a mattress and heck which one should you buy. I purchase several dissimilar toppers over the final 2 years and notice that ultimately memory foam causes to a greater extent than hurting for me than only extra padding. Feather tops just don’t hold up. I had been looking into latex or wool equally an option but am tired of having the same problems with everything I purchase. Not to cite the extra prices. I of late pilled two products together as well as afterward 2 nights I can’t move my neck. Please help 
Concerned woman bring upwardly of two

Dear CMT,
Latex is the solely matter that plant as well as plant long term. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 2" layer of soft all-natural Talalay latex foam volition salve all the pressure level points as well as final for many years.
Our latex topper are 100% All-Natural as well as Chemical Free...safe for anyone. Delivery is gratis as well as there's no sales tax.
Here is a link to our latex foam mattress toppers.


I bought a gusset plume topper final twelvemonth equally a final resort to Shoulder as well as dorsum pain, All-natural Soft Latex foam mattress topper.
Latex Foam Mattress Topper




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel