Latex Mattress Topper Plant Well‏.

Paul writes:

Peter, 
Your mattress forum is a nifty service to us all out here. 
I had already had the purchase at retail, a mattress 
nosotros couldn't stand...a mattress 
that was also hard. 
I took your recommendation to teach an
 latex topper from y'all that worked fabulously well! 
That relatively small 
investment salvaged a $1800 mattress. My married adult woman too I accept slept on only
Simmons BR because of the displace separation (very existent to us.. I am a 
flipper too would maintain her awake otherwise!) 
but amongst the firmer 
model too replaceable latex topper, has lasted us a while. 
am a side sleeper at 175 pounds, married adult woman is a dorsum sleeper at 110 pounds..
the toughest combo. While the 2" latex topper is working for us, it
occurred to me that I could purchase a theater latex topper (twin) for my wife's 
side of queen, softer for me... too cutting them to only comprehend the queen..
too accept the absolute perfect "sleep mismatch" mattress. You mightiness look 
into offering a divide department topper comprehend too "half toppers" to that
end. You only mightiness revolutionize the industry. 
We've had this mattress/latex topper combination for a few years right away too it continues to live the best bed we've always owned! 
Thanks, Paul from Atlanta

Hi Paul,
Happy to listen it. My married adult woman too I purpose a latex topper on our bed too the topper is v years one-time too even too then similar new.
Latex lasts for many years too extends the life of the mattress past times double, inwards close cases.
There would live approximately undertaking costs involved inwards having the mill gum 2 one-half queen toppers together.
There would also live approximately waste matter involved. My married adult woman too I volition live cutting 2 toppers to purpose amongst our mattress, too then that my side is a footling firmer.
The left over latex volition live used for ane of grandchildren too spot cushions for our desk chairs too car seats.
I accept to state you, that doing it yourself is a much to a greater extent than efficient means to go.

 Your mattress forum is a nifty service to us all out hither Latex Mattress Topper industrial plant well‏.
Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel