Latex Foam Topper For A Westin Heavenly Bed Mattress

Mary Alice writes:

I wished I had institute this site prior to purchasing my Westin heavenly bed I am laid upwardly to have it inwards a few weeks too they assured me that I could teach no refunds I bought it from the Pottery Barn produce you lot convey whatever suggestions every bit to a topper for this bed? I read a footling fleck near your latex topper.
Years agone I used to convey Temperpedic. that wasn't bad precisely I felt my upper dorsum sinking inwards every bit good much it was non bad for my lower dorsum /then I idea I needed a completely theatre mattress amongst no cushion at all hence I bought a Simmons beauty residual theatre amongst no cushion on transcend what hence e'er -I am leaning towards going for a to a greater extent than plush mattress which is why I bought the heavenly bed.
Can you lot say me near this bed?
And what type of topper produce you lot recommend? 
Thanks, Mary Alice


Hi Mary Alice,
The Westin Heavenly Beds are unremarkably sold inwards plush...which tends to endure every bit good soft.
The topper to teach for that is the 2" Dunlop, which volition add together a fleck of extra back upwardly to the mattress.
If yet every bit good soft, flip the mattress over too add together the latex topper to the underside.


 I wished I had institute this site prior to purchasing my Westin heavenly bed I am laid upwardly to rec Latex Foam Topper for a Westin Heavenly Bed Mattress
Talalay Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel