Hernitaed Discs, Affordable Theatre Mattress & Latex Foam Topper.

Maryann writes:Hi Pete, I am a 36y/o woman, 5'4" together with 235lbs, non the ideal weight since I bring three herniated discs from L3-S1. I was diagnosed afterward months and months of hurting inward belatedly Sept. 2013. I've done around hurting management, which worked for a piffling while, knew I would require a novel mattress, since I had a 7y/o pillowtop.
I volition simply say, hurricane Sandy did a number on my dorsum together with well, everything else I owned. Basically, spell I had been displaced, my dorsum became worse than ever.
I've been inward my ain house over again for a while. My question(finally) is what would you lot recommend for a Queen laid mattress/box saltation that honestlywould last Good, Reliable together with Last. Not actually looking to suspension the depository fiscal establishment hither - it's already been broken, but I'm too not looking to larn lowest end! After doing a lot of enquiry (reading) this seemed the best means to larn the response I need. I'm simply so confused amongst all these mattresses etc. out at that topographic point now.
Help Me Please!Thanks, Maryann


Hi Maryann,I produce bring a solution for you, but you lot bring to empathize that terms does non necessarily equate to quality.You volition require a goodness rigid mattress to back upwards your weight together with your herniated discs. This you lot tin produce cheaply enough. The comfort, contour together with pull per unit of measurement area signal relief you lot tin alone larn amongst latex. Latex mattresses are rattling expensive. Use a 2" soft latex foam topper at a fraction of the terms together with you lot volition greatly extend the life of a basic mattress.Here are links to the Therapedic mattress line, from which, the Brighton Firm model is your best choice...and to the latex foam toppers.                                                             Used together, it's coin good spent...and specifically designed to address your issues. Delivery is gratis together with there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-international-onesided/



http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel