Latex Allergies. Latex Mattress Toppers Are Hypo-Allergenic.

Cy writes:

Hi! 
I was reading your blog, in addition to y'all are proverb about of the things I've suspected nearly retention foam for a while. The entirely matter I always bought made of it was a pillow in addition to it was awful, then at that spot is no agency I'd purchase a topper made of it.
My best luck then far has been a 4" downwardly topper, simply that required constant 'fluffing' to give-up the ghost along it comfy for me. I can't create that, in addition to I got tired of bugging my hubby to create it, then I got a foam egg-crate thing to try, in addition to meanwhile, my goodness topper got tossed, in addition to I can't honor it i time again anywhere. But there's yet the fluffing effect anyway.
I accept RA, FMS, in addition to a host of comorbidities in addition to injuries, then slumber is extra of import for me, in addition to difficult to get. I'm desperate. 
I've seen the topper y'all recommend, simply I am allergic to latex. Do y'all accept whatsoever other suggestions?
Thanks for your blog!
Cy

Hi Cy, Your allergic to the poly peptide that is naturally acquaint on the sap from the safe tree. The poly peptide remains when made into gloves in addition to bandages. But, when made into latex foam rubber, the poly peptide is removed. Latex foams are hypo-allergenic. For totally maintenance gratis in addition to long lasting comfort, at that spot cypher similar a soft Talalay latex mattress topper.  We create comport downwardly comforters, simply every bit y'all noted, they are work.  http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/   
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel