Herniated Discs, Ra, Sciatica...Simmons Beautyrest Dark Ava Mattress & Topper.

Cy writes:

Thanks for the quick response!  Those are quite pricey, but I tin sack afford it if it helps me sleep.  Since the 4" downward topper worked in addition to hence well, what produce you lot mean value would hold out the best softness of the latex topper for me?  I am 5'8", hanging or in addition to hence the 205-210 score on the scales, in addition to I'm a side sleeper amongst herniated discs in addition to spurs inwards my neck.  The RA affects my hips, but I every bit good accept sciatica in addition to action inwards my SI joints.  Until it got terribly bad nearly four years ago, I was e'er fine amongst a theatre mattress in addition to an eggcrate topper (egg side up).
This is the 1 that was in addition to hence slap-up for me (when freshly fluffed): http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/royal-velvet-reg-queen-down-pillowtop-featherbed/1018188821
Thanks again, Pete!
Cy


Hi Cy,
Your size in addition to herniated discs volition involve theatre support. 
The soft latex toppers produce the best chore of relieving pressure level point, relaxing muscles, in addition to relieving the hurting op from arthritis.
The best mattress for sciatica is 1 where the coils motion independently...which volition keep the natural alignment of your spine. Keeping your spine properly aligned is the fundamental to non having the nervus pinched that causes the sciatica.
When getting over that 200 pound mark, nosotros recommend a Simmons Beautyrest Black. In your case, the Ava inwards luxury firm...along amongst a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
It only in addition to hence happens, that this is what my married adult woman in addition to I slumber on.
We are each a piddling heavier than you...me amongst disc problems in addition to my married adult woman amongst a sore hip.
Also, nosotros accept available, a pillow made of finely chopped latex. It has the durability of latex in addition to behaves similar a downward pillow...in that it tin sack hold out made to mold or in addition to hence your caput in addition to neck...just every bit you lot are able to produce amongst a downward pillow...without flattening out, every bit a downward pillow will.
It's what nosotros recommend for severe cervix pain.
Here are links to each product. Delivery is costless in addition to there's no sales tax.




We every bit good send plume bed toppers, shown here:


But, every bit you lot mentioned, they involve continual fluffing.
The latex toppers are maintenance free.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel