Info FOr You Four years ago today...

 ...I wrote my very first blog post

Four years
How did that happen?!!
I want to take this day to thank each and every one of you for being here to share our journey with us.
I am profoundly grateful for your interest and support in our house and our lives.  I am especially grateful to those of you who take the time to leave comments for us- you have absolutely no idea how much your comments motivate me!

Four years ago I could never have imagined that I would come to know so many like-minded "house people" from across the globe.  The world feels that much smaller because we all share the same
 love of home.   
Dan and I greatly appreciate the house-love you give to us. 
Thank you so much.



At four years, this feels like the right time to take a short intermission and unplug for a while.  I have more to say and more to share, so I promise to be back soon...
but, until then I will leave you with these fall "around" the house photographs!



 

































That is our house in the middle of this photograph!




xxojoan



Sumber http://fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel