Info FOr You kitchen in New Hampshire Magazine




my photo

I am excited to share with you our kitchen featured in New Hampshire Magazine!
The lovely, fun and talented Amy Mitchell of Home Glow Design also writes for New Hampshire Magazine. 
The magazine article is  HERE
I love the history of a shaker kitchen that Amy has included in her post and think you might enjoy a different perspective of the kitchen from someone other than myself :)

With permission from the photographer Sabrina Baloun of Sabrina Cole Quinn Photography , I wanted to share with you the photos from the shoot! 






















































To read all the details of the kitchen from my earlier post HERE








Sumber http://fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel