Info FOr You Happy New Year to you!!




I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing and fun holiday season and you are excited as I am about this new year!  I think it is going to be a great one.  
Thank you to everyone who left your calling card on the Christmas tray for our holiday tradition.  I heard from several people that they tried and couldn't leave their card.  I am sorry for the
blogger issue, but so appreciate that you tried and then contacted me on Instagram and email.  It is always so lovely to hear from all of you and read about you; and is nice to hear from those of you who usually come and go quietly.  Your comments remind me that you are still here reading and inspire me to continue to write, so thank you!

Speaking of which...  I am really excited about upcoming blog posts I have to share with you, so please stay tuned!  Please don't miss the adorable "Beasley" -my adoptable dog of the week from Lytle, Texas who is available for transport to the east or west coast!
You must watch the video!!  He is just so sweet and precious!  Such a lovebug!  He also has a brother that looks just like him.  Would love for you to share all the dogs that I post so that together we can find them their forever homes.

Until then... I wish you health, peace, love and joy in the new year!
xxojoan








Sumber http://fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel