Info FOr You the front bed



First, I want to thank you for all your birthday wishes for Dan!  I can't tell you how much he loved reading your comments, emails and Instagram messages.  You made his day so very special... thank you!!


It has been a while since I showed you the front bed and I wanted you to see how the perennials and shrubs have filled in over the last couple of years.  I took these photographs at the beginning of July (you can see the bunting for the 4th) when the garden was at its prime.  We had a very wet spring and early summer, and yes- everything was really that green!  

 



This is what the front bed looked like the last time I showed you, which was two years ago.  This photo was taken in the fall, one year after the initial landscaping and planting of the bed.





And, this is the front bed today.














 To see the renovation photo-story about the landscaping of the front bed click here.




Sumber http://fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel