Ideas For Our Upcoming Sleeping Room Update

I'm making a few changes to our bedchamber inwards the coming weeks, in addition to thought I'd part my electrical current inspirations. The overall goal for this infinite has ever been to do a relaxing haven, a identify to escape from the concern of life, in addition to to experience calm in addition to restful. In monastic enjoin to arrive at this, I similar to perish along the room equally pared dorsum equally possible, amongst a focus on natural materials. Our linen bedhead in addition to rotation of linen bedding inwards soft neutral colours are favourite elements, equally is the Menu Androgyne side table on my side of the bed. I dear how the marble injects a warm, textural touch.  

Styling in addition to photography past times Michelle Halford / TDC

Ideally I would dear to bring matching bedside tables, but this may bring to last a longer-term goal. For now, the 2 changes I desire to brand are a new pigment colour in addition to to a greater extent than or less new bedside lights. Since edifice in addition to ikon all the walls white, I've been gradually introducing to a greater extent than or less warmer neutrals throughout our abode in addition to I dear the results. While I'm currently choosing a shortlist of colours inwards the Dulux Colours of NZ collection (specifically neutrals in addition to greys), I'm soundless loving the await of rendered walls. So oft seen inwards Belgian interiors, I may experiment amongst to a greater extent than or less of  the Dulux Design Effects to run into if I tin arrive at something a piddling on the textural side for this space. 

MD Townhouse, Copenhagen past times Danielle Siggerud / Photography past times Line Klein

We volition last ikon both the bedchamber in addition to walk inwards wardrobe, then I'll quest to consider the color of our adjoining ensuite, to ensure at that spot is a feel of cohesion. I carried out the ensuite renovation inwards 2018, in addition to painted it inwards Dulux Haast Double, a soft neutral that ties inwards beautifully amongst the rock flooring tiles. The beautiful bedchamber of Danish architect Danielle Siggerud (pictured above) is providing enough of inspiration. Pared dorsum in addition to elegant, it demonstrates how you lot tin mix unlike wall finishes in addition to colours inside the same whites in addition to neutrals color palette. The Serge Mouille Antony wall light is 1 of my all-time favourites. 

The abode of Swedish Interior Stylist Pella Hedeby

Penthouse Zoute - Knokke past times Belgium-based Interior Architect Arjaan De Feyter

When it comes to lighting, I'd dear to stick amongst wall lamps, equally the room is fairly compact. It would last practiced to purpose the wall infinite in addition to gratis upward the beside article of furniture in addition to flooring, withal I'm non opposed to tabular array or flooring lamps, equally along equally they render work lighting for reading, in addition to are unobtrusive. In price of colour, I'm leaning towards black, equally I mean value it volition render a squeamish contrast.

Gairnshiel Lodge - a unique hideaway inwards the Scottish Highlands renovated past times a Belgian family

A manner that I am becoming to a greater extent than in addition to to a greater extent than drawn to is minimalist work lighting. All of the examples hither demonstrate a beautiful architectural purity, in addition to are a signature characteristic of Belgian architecture. They become paw inwards paw amongst textural walls, in addition to a quiet, serene aesthetic. 

Austere Wall Light past times Belgian designer Hans Verstuyft for Trizo21

The abode of Interior Designer Louise Liljencrantz / Photography past times Erik Lefvander 

C Penthouse past times Belgian Architect Vincent Van Duysen / Photography by Koen Van Damme

IV Residence past times Studio Brent Lee / Imagery past times Klaudia Adamiak

Penthouse K past times CJH Studio / Photography past times Cathy Shusler

Gairnshiel Lodge - a unique hideaway inwards the Scottish Highlands renovated past times a Belgian family

MT Townhouse past times Studio Brent Lee


Project Alcalá by OOAA Arquitectura / Photography past times Rafa Dieguez Fotografia 

I bring spent a lot of fourth dimension researching this manner of lighting, then to finish, I've rounded upward 12 favourites, including wall, tabular array in addition to flooring lamps.  


Clockwise from Left

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel