Summer Principal Bedroom

Let me star off yesteryear maxim that my main sleeping accommodation was a piffling dark in addition to non cherry plenty for the
vivid summertime weather. This beautiful California summertime inspired me to brand a modify in addition to add together a piffling to a greater extent than color to my fall-toned bedroom. Switching upwards the color system from chocolate brownish to a brighter color changed my sleeping accommodation completely. I bought a novel white comforter in addition to curtains that would allow to a greater extent than sunlight in. After that I had to add together a piffling color in addition to wen for a pretty vivid color. I too modify the nighttime stand upwards in addition to those were the alone changes I made, because I don't desire to supersede the entire bedroom.
I would dear to supersede the headboard for something  white but only can't allow become all the same since it was business office of my offset sleeping accommodation gear upwards purchased subsequently I got married. Let me know what  you lot guys mean value of the change! I am going to operate on prototype the walls in addition to am going for a dark in addition to white color system for a change. I convey in addition to thence many ideas but I am pretty satisfied amongst the terminate result! I mean value it looks gorgeous.  








                                       You should ever convey fresh bloom inwards your bedroom








Curtains: Ikea $24.99
Couch: Home goods $299.99
Night stand: Tj maxx $ 149.99
Letter: Home goods $24.99
Watch: Home goods $16.99
Lamps: Target (about v years ago)
Cushion: Home goods $16.99
DKNY Comforter: Home goods $ 79.99
Sheets: Home goods $ 39.99
Rug: Ikea $ 9.99
Calvin Klein Candle: Home goods $ 9.99
Flower vase: $ 9.99


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel