Garden Appointment Party

 


Happy April! I'm simply enjoying the beautiful Sun hither inward California. In this weblog post, I volition last talking a picayune nearly the appointment political party nosotros threw for my missy as well as her fiance. 
The political party was simply hence everyone from both families could larn to know each other a picayune improve since nosotros volition last working hence closely for the wedding!
My missy as well as her fiance guide maintain known each other since high schoolhouse (10 years) as well as their lives had dissimilar paths set out for them. They didn't speak to each other for five years until their paths crossed 1 time again as well as they decided to larn married. Everything was hence quick because they both had feelings for each other since fifteen years of historic menses but neither of them dared say the other one. The political party was also pose together real quickly. 
As most of y'all know, my missy as well as her fiance alive inward Long Beach inward the Los Angeles expanse
because they are both studying to last nurses. It's a vii hr drive from their family to mine. My missy called me upward ii weeks earlier the political party as well as asked if nosotros could guide maintain it on March 28th because of Spring suspension as well as they would guide maintain the fourth dimension off. 
Otherwise it wouldn't guide maintain worked since her fiance spends Sunday's working at the infirmary as well as wouldn't last able to guide maintain the fourth dimension off. I think correct immediately he is doing his rounds inward the ICU (intensive attention unit). So everything had to last done real apace as well as amongst non much fourth dimension to plan. I wanted everything to last beautiful because they are super excited for their wedding. The colors she chose for her marriage are blush, white, as well as gold. 
The alone affair is the color pinkish I used is a picayune chip darker as well as hence she wants for her wedding. She wants a real faint pinkish color. Blush. I'll locomote out y'all amongst about pictures of the political party which yesteryear the agency nosotros had a nail at. 
But earlier I go, allow me say y'all what I had prepared for dinner, aye I cooked dinner too! I dear to ready as well as if y'all don't larn inward yourself, don't consume it. lol. I made breaded chicken breasts inward the oven, mashed potatoes amongst rosemary as well as melted cheese, ii types of pasta, steamed veggies, as well as a greenish salad my woman bring upward made that was absolutely delicious. It had apple, cranberry, nuts, as well as I can't shout back what else but it was amazing. I'll post service the recipe shortly hence y'all tin larn inward at habitation as well as come across how delicious it is. Well, hither are the pictures as well as don't forget to comment!. Comments are ever welcome!  Decor from HomeGoods as well as Ikea

                                          
  










Guest sleeping accommodation (her onetime room) ready for my daughter's arrival
                                

         
            

                                                         
                                                                                                                                                         
















Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel