News From String

An exciting twelvemonth for String, the iconic Swedish shelving construct is celebrating its 70th birthday. Coinciding with the release of to a greater extent than or less beautiful novel designs for 2019, I've picked out to a greater extent than or less favourites to part with you lot today.


String bring introduced a novel Beige color to their modular shelving famously known every bit the String System. The perfect neutral, I dear these tone-on-tone palettes with impeccable styling past times Lotta Agaton Interiors. Showing the versatility of the shelving systems, I'm certain I could honour a identify for them inwards every room of the home! 


Opening the door to the exterior with the novel Outdoor String, the collection is made from a galvanised material to withstand long-term corrosion. 


From twelvemonth to twelvemonth the String crusade imagery offers together with thus much inspiration for the 'shelfie' lovers with us. Created inwards collaboration with stylist together with creative adviser to String Lotta Agaton, I ever honour myself studying every niggling detail. Who knew I likewise needed 1 for outdoors? Genius! 

Styling past times Lotta Agaton Interiors / Photography past times Marcus Lawlett

Images via String.se

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel