Info FOr You oops...

Look what arrived today! Isn't she lovely?!! I think I'm in love!!!

One little, tiny hiccup..... somehow, the all-important "electrical outlet" was not installed on the range wall... Can you say "oh my head" ?
The Sub Zero didn't arrive with her sister range today, as it is on back-order because it only got ordered a couple of weeks ago (I've only stated I wanted this particular refrigerator since October) and I should have it mid-MAY!!!
Oh, and one more thing... we move in next Thursday :O!!
In the big remodel picture these are little, tiny problems, but considering that every day brings about 9 of these little "surprises" we are exhausted! Excuse me while I go open a bottle of wine!

Happy weekend to you!


order because it only got ordered a couple of weeks ago  Info FOr You oops...
She really is a sweet little thing isn't she?!!


Sumber http://fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel