Two-Sided Flippable Mattress For A Addition Sized Couple

Sandy writes:
 
I wrote to yous a spell agone (2010 maybe?) amongst this enquiry as well as since then, nosotros accept gotten a new 
computer as well as I no longer accept our emails.I even thence accept the same problem....I weigh nearly 340# and
 postulate a comfortable bed. You had suggested approximately type of plush flippable mattress for me as well as I 
can't recall which i it was. Do yous decease on your emails thence that yous could hold back mine up? Or 
maybe simply purpose this information to assistance me again? Also, my married adult man is nearly 300# as well as is equally good interested
 inwards a novel bed. We slumber inwards dissever rooms equally I accept slumber apnea as well as my Bi-pap car bothers 
him. I tried calling yous as well as  of course, this is Wednesday, your solely solar daytime off :-( I volition move anxiously
 awaiting your reply. I was thence bummed when I realized I no longer had our correspondence from
 before.....thank you. 
Sandy 

Hi Sandy,
We even thence accept the ii sided mattresses that nosotros had end year.
The most comfortable is the Cameo plush.
Here is the link to all of them.


http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel