Talalay Latex Mattress Topper



Hello,
I am thinking of purchasing a talalay latex mattress topper to attention alleviate upper back, shoulder, together with cervix pain, which gets much worse when laying inwards bed. I accept a really theater mattress amongst a retention foam topper. The theater mattress seems to proceed my mid together with lower dorsum inwards goodness shape, only it is painful on my upper dorsum together with shoulders. The retention foam topper is extremely uncomfortable. I accept a lot of trigger points, musculus spasms, together with cervical strain. I currently role latex pillows together with similar the experience of them. I slumber on my sides (until arm hurting wakes me up) together with on my back. I was wondering if the latex topper is a goodness persuasion to alleviate pain, together with if so, whether I should larn the 2" soft equally has been recommended to others on your site, or if the 3" would live on better.
Thank you, Sarah

Hi Sarah,
The 2" is what nosotros role at home. Our topper is most four years quondam together with shows no signs of wear. 
It's really comfortable. I'm certain you'll live on pleased amongst the result.




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel