Sealy Springfree Weybridge Latex Mattress Too Latex Topper

Susie writes:

I own got read through all your advice as well as I recall it is wonderful that y'all own got the fourth dimension to respond all the questions people have. I tried to discovery all my answers simply didn't as well as hence I decided to write. I am 5'3" as well as 300lbs. My swain is 6'3" as well as virtually 220lbs. I am inwards the marketplace for a novel bed. I am real hip as well as bottom heavy as well as hence I tend to starting fourth dimension my nighttime on my side simply rapidly halt upward sleeping on my stomach. I've been testing out the retention foam beds simply am concerned that the temp. sensitive cloth volition soften also quickly. However, I would similar to starting fourth dimension sleeping on my dorsum as well as the foam sounds ideal because it forms to your curves. Is in that location a trouble solid mattress alongside a tight function yesteryear that volition let for me to slumber on my dorsum alongside out having lumbar hurting because of my large bottom? If non what type of topper create y'all propose nosotros would involve as well as hence nosotros don't order upward the comfort or softness of a plush pillow top. All your recomendations advert to how good a mattress holds upward nether the heavy weight simply non how comfortable they are. If I own got to supervene upon my mattress every iii or four years I am fine alongside that if it agency I own got slept comfortable every nighttime during those years.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi Susie. 
The Sealy Springfree Weybridge latex mattress sounds similar it's what you're looking for. It volition conk along its shape longer as well as improve than retention foam. To add together softness, role a 2" latex topper. It volition order y'all a cushy feel. 
If y'all own got to supervene upon your mattress every iii or four years, your doing something wrong.



http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


 

Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel