Sealy Reflexion Latex Mattress

Anne writes:

You guided me correctly a few years agone when I was considering a Sealy Reflexion latex mattress to supplant a waveless waterbed. Now I require your attention 1 time again please. I would similar to purchase my boy as well as missy inwards constabulary a novel mattress every bit a gift. They stayed at my theatre 1 nighttime then they could drive out my mattress. Of flat they cruel inwards dear alongside it! My boy is 6'3 as well as 230 lbs, Daughter inwards constabulary - 150 or so. He likes a theatre mattress, she likes a softer mattress. I mean value the Spring Free replaced the Reflexion simply I don't know which model to regard for them. Thanking y'all inwards advance for your help.

Anne

Hi Anne. 
The Springfree business has replaced the older Reflexion line. The theatre model is the Weybridge. Even though it's firm, it isn't stone hard. The adjacent 1 to regard would last the Beachside. It's plush without beingness every bit good soft. You could e'er larn them the theatre 1 as well as your missy inwards constabulary tin pose a topper on her side to soften it.



Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel