Sealy Reflexion Latex Mattress

Jane writes:

Hello.  I ask closed to advice.  We purchased a Sealy Reflexion Latex mattress when they outset came out.  I intend it was the Huntington Beach model (or any was their theater one).  I convey serious lower dorsum problems, as well as the mattress seems to exacerbate them.  It has developed fairly deep torso impressions, as well as I am searching for a novel mattress.  My lawsuit is that nosotros convey a high four poster bed, as well as I am non real tall.  Our electrical current mattress is 8-9" thick, as well as nosotros convey it on a depression profile box jump alongside brackets that driblet it lower than the regular slats would.  I actually don't desire a thick mattress because it would destination upward roofing one-half of the headboard, as well as I would convey to convey a ladder to larn into bed.  Do you lot know of a goodness mattress that volition render goodness support, as well as is non existent thick?
Thanks, Jane

Hi Jane,
First off, at that topographic point are real few mattresses that are thinner. I create convey a 6" all-Natural Dunlop latex mattress that is real good. Shown here:

EverEden Latex Mattress

Secondly, you lot may non ask a novel mattress. What has failed on your mattress is the poly foam at the surface. The underlying latex inwardness is probable to travel on fine shape. Fortunately at that topographic point is a no terms agency of finding out. Simply flip your mattress over. The experience of the firmer latex inwardness should deal your back.
Try that first, for a few day, as well as permit me know how you're making out.  


Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel