Sealy Posturepedic Clear Bluish 2 Mattress

 Frank writes:

I am at wits goal too could actually purpose some audio advice. H5N1 picayune history first: I accept a bad dorsum amongst multiple herniations besides every bit stenosis that leaves me real strong inwards the mornings too affects my the residuum of my 24-hour interval every bit well. I am 33 too am 6'6 only about 235lbs. I lately purchased a mattress inwards August from Sears, the Sealy Posturepedic Clear Blue II Mattress inwards King. The bed was real comfortable too actually helped my back. However, every bit the weeks turned into months, my dorsum has gotten worse, coinciding amongst depth of the Body impressions growing. I accept called Sears too it is a warranty trial too they agreed to supersede the mattress amongst some of equal or lesser value. Since trunk impressions seem to accept chop-chop appeared inwards the terminal few mattresses that I accept purchased, I would similar to larn something that volition grip upward a picayune better. Can y'all recommend something for me? I am considering only taking a novel mattress from Sears, selling it too possible purchasing a Select Comfort, every bit I accept heard they may assistance my dorsum too create non run out trunk impressions. Any advice would move greatly appreciated. 

Frank

Hi Frank. 
You don't advert what form of hap that mattress has. I'm guessing it's a pillowtop, due to the trunk impressions. Pillowtops, inwards general, don't proceed their cast well. The ringlet organisation inwards the Sealy Posturepedics volition furnish y'all amongst the right back upward for your dorsum issues. Go for a to a greater extent than basic model, such every bit a describe of piece of occupation solid or cushion describe of piece of occupation solid too add together a topper if y'all require it. 
An air mattress volition non accept the proper support. Air has no upward support.


The latex topper hasn't changed, shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel