Kingsdown Plush Queen Mattress, Also Soft For Degenerative Disc Disease

Allison writes:


I am a 150lb, 43 yr quondam adult woman in addition to was diagnosed final yr amongst degenerative disc illness inwards my lower back. Prior to this diagnosis I was really active, including doing interval preparation at the gym 4-5 days a week. 
I currently ain a Kingsdown plush queen mattress which is virtually seven years old. My partner is moving inwards in addition to she has a twenty yr quondam really theatre mattress - in addition to although quite old, the mattress itself appears to hold upward inwards bully condition. My mattress feels besides soft in addition to hers is besides firm. I intend we'll hold upward keeping her mattress (a novel mattress simply isn't inwards the budget) in addition to I'd similar to kicking the bucket a latex topper but am unsure what type to get. I endure from depression dorsum hurting on both mattresses (the theatre mattress has an "egg crate" pad which helps a little. I detect that I'm ok inwards a seat for a lilliputian while, thus my dorsum starts to ache in addition to past times morning time I can't detect a comfortable seat at all.
Any assistance you lot tin offering would hold upward greatly appreciated!
Sincerely, Allison


Hi Allison,
What plant for most, is the 2" soft Talalay latex topper....providing a comfortable sleeping surface without existence besides soft, similar you lot Kingsdown was. Only the surface is softened in addition to the theatre mattress you're using amongst it volition supply the theatre back upward your dorsum needs.
We role that at abode amongst our mattress. It's a whole lot to a greater extent than comfortable in addition to resilient than a poly foam or retention foam type.
I handgrip amongst your conclusion to role the firm, your discs volition degenerate farther in addition to quicker on a soft mattress. Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me to acquire that your Kingsdown mattress was the displace of your disc problems.
Here's the link to the latex toppers. 




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel