A Talalay Latex Topper For A Stearns & Foster Heidi Mattress‏

Joan writes:

I am interested inwards the Talalay topper. We late purchased a Stearns as well as Foster Heidi. I opted for the Heidi at the shop fifty-fifty though I liked but about other Stearns as well as Foster mattress that was softer, alongside a minor total of retentivity foam. (The retentivity foam was a temperature problem.) I bring never had a soft mattress. However, at my historic current (56), I bring arthritis as well as additional aches as well as pains. If I purchase a Talalay topper, which i is best: soft, medium, or firm? I am interested inwards having a to a greater extent than comfortable, luxurious mattress piece maintaining the firmness. However, I am concerned close buying a latex topper online without the create goodness of trying it out. What if I purchase the incorrect firmness? Also, inwards the involvement of toll savings, tin ship away I give-up the ghost the 1.5" or is the 2" actually the best choice? If so, what's the difference? Thanks inwards advance for answering my questions. Joan
Hi Joan,
A soft topper is definitely the correct alternative for the experience you lot desire as well as to preserve the pressure level points for your arthritis as well as joint. 
The 2" is the most pop alternative as well as noticeably to a greater extent than comforting than the 1.5". The 2" is what to select of you lot are of average or to a higher house average trunk weight.
If you lot are petite...in the 100 pound range, hence opt for the 3". While unremarkably also soft for others, it's the correct alternative for smaller people.
Here's the link. You tin ship away fellowship on line. Delivery is gratis as well as there's no sales tax.




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel