Two-Sided Trouble Solid Mattress Amongst No Retentiveness Foam

Alyce writes:


I bring degeneraltive disc illness which causes cervix together with back discomfort. I require a theatre mattress simply I create non desire retentivity foam or a soft cushion on operate past times of the mattress. 
I was pleased amongst an quondam two-sided mattress I i time had and would similar a similar mattress to supervene upon it. Is it possible to buy a mattress without retentivity foam or a soft top? 
What create you lot recommend? Thanks, Alyce

Hi Alyce,
There is such a mattress. The Therapedic Cameo theatre mattress...with null retentivity foam.
Here is a link to that mattress.


I bring degeneraltive disc illness which causes cervix together with dorsum Two-sided theatre mattress amongst NO retentivity foam

Two-Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Firm


 
Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to jibe together with Guaranteed to Stay On

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel