Two-Sided Medi-Coil Work Solid Mattress For Stronger Support

Hi,
What is your firmest mattress? I desire a nested curlicue mattress. I don't desire retentiveness foam or individually wrapped coils mattress.
Extra firm. I had a 10yrs quondam Stearns in addition to Foster, purchased in 2001, firm, which was great. I replaced it amongst a novel Heidi luxury firm Stearns in addition to foster but it doesn't operate for me. 
They don't make them the same anymore. They purpose individually wrapped coils in addition to they don't offering the back upwards I am looking for. 

I expect forrad to your advice. Thank you. 
Best regards, Alain



Hi Alain, I convey just what you lot want....a mattress using the same curlicue unit 
Stearns & Foster used earlier changing to the individually pocketed coil unit....a real theatre mattress amongst no retentiveness foam. It's the Therapedic Medi-Coil firm...a 2 sided mattress that you can 
flip a few times a twelvemonth in addition to then that it volition end you lot twenty years...just  similar inward the goodness quondam days. Here's the link to that mattress.  
Delivery is gratis nationwide in addition to there's no sales tax.  
 
t desire retentiveness foam or individually wrapped coils mattress Two-sided Medi-Coil theatre Mattress for stronger support

Therapedic Medi-Coil Ultimate Permatuft Firm


 


Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel