Purelatexbliss All Latex Mattress...A Whole Lot Amend Than Retention Foam

Sean writes:


Pete,
Just constitute your weblog - hopefully y'all tin aid us out.

My married adult woman together with I are inwards involve of a novel mattress.  Two years agone nosotros bought a Simmons Beautyrest "Ashleigh" (I believe) alongside a pillowtop.  I absolutely abhor the thing.  I proceed waking upwards inwards the morning time alongside severe dorsum pain.  My married adult woman weighs 100lbs together with isn't bothered yesteryear whatever sleeping surface.  I go a fair amount together with never seem to convey whatever issues when waking upwards on other beds.  But slumber at abode has teach a major final result inwards my life.
So....I've been researching getting a novel bed.  I'm attracted to 'latex' beds - exactly am having a difficult fourth dimension figuring out what to teach together with where to teach it from.  I alive inwards Halifax, NS, together with thence nosotros don't convey a huge selection.
I've looked at Sealy Natural Origins, Natura, together with approximately specialty stores inwards the US.  We are also wondering close retention foam together with other basic models.  I don't desire to waste matter coin again....and don't actually know what to do.
Do y'all convey whatever advice for a guy similar me?
Rgds, Sean


Hi Sean,
Latex is the best in that place is. However, buying a latex mattress tin last to a greater extent than an illusion than a reality.
There are many mattresses that are sold equally "latex", when inwards fact, they convey real footling latex. So, last aware of this equally y'all shop.
There should last a label sewn into the dorsum border of the mattress...providing existent information, similar the appointment of industry together with the percentages of materials used. Latex isn't called anything else. The per centum of latex shown is all the latex in that place is inwards that mattress. Smooth talking salesmen would convey y'all intend that the other stuff is latex too.
Memory foam is a consummate waste matter of money.Here's a link to the best inwards latex mattresses. PureLatexBLISS has been the premier manufacturer of all latex mattresses for the yesteryear half dozen decades...worldwide.






Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to stand upwards for together with Guaranteed to Stay On

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel