Need A Theatre Latex Mattress Topper

Sarah writes:

Hi 
I convey an older Simmons Beautyrest World Class Pinnacle Pillow Top. I am finding it to last also soft. I slumber on my side as well as transcend painful pressure level points on my shoulder. Sleeping on my dorsum is also uncomfortable. I am 5'6" as well as weigh 250 lbs. What mattress topper would y'all suggest? 
Sarah


Hi Sarah,
The poly foam inwards the pillowtop has compressed, which is why the mattress is as well as thus uncomfortable. The coils may last also to blame if that is a "plush" pillowtop model. You actually should last looking at getting a novel mattress. However, these toppers tin dismiss as well as should last used on a novel mattress, as well as thus there's is no waste materials of coin inwards getting them first.
Your require is for both, back upwards as well as comfort. Given that, I would propose a combination of toppers....each 1.5" thick...one, Dunlop for back upwards as well as one, soft Talalay for comfort. Here's the link, y'all tin dismiss social club on line. Delivery is gratis as well as there's no tax.

 I convey an older Simmons Beautyrest World Class Pinnacle Pillow Top Need a theatre latex mattress topper
Latex Mattress Toppers




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel