My Outdoor Styling For Viva

I lately styled an outdoor shoot for Viva at a beautiful somebody residence inwards Maraetai. Collaborating amongst local suppliers I had a lot of fun transforming the existing deck - a completely blank sheet - into an outdoor haven designed for Al Fresco dining. 


Though sunny, the clouds were ominous, as well as nosotros were lucky to cease the shoot earlier a thunder tempest gear upwardly it! Fellow Kiwi residents volition know all virtually the crazy conditions we've been having of late! 

Here's an excerpt from the article where I beak virtually my approach to styling this space. 

“The means I approach styling an outdoor infinite is to run across it every bit about other room. How volition it go used? For dining alfresco as well as hosting dinner parties? A house to relax amongst a majority as well as coffee? Whether it volition go used for lounging, dining, or both, it's of import to visit how you lot desire the infinite to function.


When it came to styling this outdoor space, I had enough of room to combine the two. A blank sheet consummate amongst stunning views of the countryside, the shape of the deck lent itself beautifully to modular slice of furniture as well as for cohesion, I chose a dining tabular array as well as bench seats inwards the same cease every bit the sofas. To define the areas as well as render comfort underfoot, I placed an outdoor carpet underneath the dining table. Being exposed (we all know the dangers of NZ’s harsh sun) an umbrella was a must. For the finishing touches I added a mix of outdoor plants, about beautiful tableware as well as a few extra scatter cushions for a touching on of graphic fun as well as added comfort.”

Styling past times Michelle Halford / Photography past times Babiche Martins / Food Styling past times Ashleigh Cometti  

Pop over to Viva to read my laissez passer on iv tips for styling an outdoor space. You'll likewise honor to a greater extent than details on the products, nutrient as well as wine, along amongst recipes for the delicious spread nosotros created! 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel