Mattress For A Large Man, Flippable Therapedic...Like My Erstwhile Sealy Posturepedic

David writes:


Hi,
The Stats:
I am 6’6” tall, weigh 320 lbs., am fifty years former as well as I slumber amongst a Bi-Pap auto for slumber apnea. I create got a deterioration of the thoracic spine that tin displace immobility as well as pain. I create got occasional hip hurting as well as moderate cervix issues. I create got been treated for apnea for the by seven years. I am regularly monitored for apnea as well as my doctors tell me the handling is working well. I slumber an average half-dozen hours per night.
The Problem:
During the by v years my married adult woman as well as I create got gone through several mattresses. Today nosotros create got adjacent Twin XL’s. I never experience rested. Some mornings I wake as well as experience equally though I create got been inward a larn by all night. We had a Queen Sealy Posturpedic for a number of years that was flippable. It finally wore out as well as nosotros had to supervene upon it. We bought to a greater extent than or less other Queen Posturpedic that was instantly non-flippable as well as later on 5+ years it developed a large hump inward the middle. We got rid of that bed as well as bought Twin XL adjustable latex foam beds inward 2010 called PRIMO from a local article of furniture retailer. They were theater but alone 8 “ thick. After only 12 to eighteen months my back, cervix as well as hip problems exploded. Most days I experience shell upwards as well as wrung out. We had purchased a Queen foam mattress for our miss called Spa Sensations (Made inward China from Walmart) that was twelve inches thick. It had goodness reviews. Our miss liked it. I decided to attempt it. After sleeping on it for most a week, I was feeling amend every 24-hour interval as well as my metabolism was improving.  I went dorsum to my mattress as well as went direct downward loma again. I ordered a Twin version of the Spa Sensation for myself as well as it was a disaster. It is also soft, also brusk as well as does non create got the same score of back upwards that the Queen has.
I am desperate as well as frustrated for a goodness night’s sleep. I believe if I could always larn to a greater extent than or less goodness character slumber that I could get losing weight to a greater extent than effectively as well as perform amend on the job. I withdraw help. My married adult woman institute your site as well as suggested I write you. I create got been trying to honour a less expensive solution for my bed but that is non actually an issue. I only experience that many of the mattresses today are agency over priced but, I am instantly willing to create what it takes to larn the proper rest. We create got checked out Tempurpedic as well as I similar the Contour Select. I only don’t know if I should live looking at a foam mattress or if they volition create got the back upwards I withdraw inward a smaller Twin XL equally opposed to a Queen or King. My chiropractor says I should stick amongst curlicue mattresses. I create got also looked at Select Comfort but create got heard horror stories of mold as well as other problems. Can you lot tell me anything to help?

David
Hi David,
in that location is a slumber organisation mattress that volition concur you lot as well as live comfortable too. It happens to live made, really much similar your former Sealy Posturepedic. It's flippable as well as volition concur you.
Make it comfortable amongst a 2" layer of soft latex. Unlike other types of padding, latex is both, comfortable as well as resilient...a whole lot longer lasting than the poly or retention foam institute inward most mattresses. Here are links to that mattress as well as to the latex toppers.




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel