Latex Topper For A X Yr Onetime Simmons Beautyrest Mattress?

Jackie writes:

Hi Pete,
I’ve been reading your weblog in addition to promise y'all tin respond my question.
We bring a 10 twelvemonth erstwhile Simmons Beautyrest mattress amongst a pillow top. It is 1 of the one-sided ones that y'all don’t turn. I bring arthritis inward my joints, cervix in addition to dorsum along amongst hip hurting in addition to sciatica problems. My top dog hurting amongst the hip in addition to leg starts when I prevarication downwards at black to sleep, in addition to I bring to constantly plough dorsum in addition to forth to ease the pain. The mattress feels difficult against my hip in addition to thigh in addition to when I prevarication on my side it feels similar my leg is going to sleep. I had dorsum surgical operation iv weeks agone then my leg in addition to dorsum are better, except at  black when I become to bed! We don’t desire to larn a novel mattress right at in 1 lawsuit every bit this 1 is notwithstanding inward goodness shape. I desire to larn a latex foam topper for it but don’t know whether I should larn a soft or medium one. I am 66 yrs. erstwhile in addition to weigh almost 138 lbs. in addition to my hubby weighs 230 lbs. I desire relief for my hip in addition to leg but I don’t desire to last rolling to the middle of the bed toward him. Any advice?
Thank you,
Jackie


Hi Jackie,
Nothing y'all had to tell almost that mattress led me to conclude that it was notwithstanding inward goodness shape.
I was surprised to read that y'all intend so.
Your mattress has lost its shape, likely long ago. 
H5N1 latex topper volition soften the surface, but non render the back upward that has been lost.
The discs inward the minor of your dorsum bring worn. The vertebrae are pinching a nerve, sending that hurting around your hip in addition to downwards your leg. The merely agency to right your sciatica is amongst proper spinal alignment, which your mattress has non provided for some time...worsening your condition.
The topper, alone, volition non fix what is incorrect amongst your mattress...or attention y'all sciatica.
Start amongst a luxury theatre model without a pillow give in addition to add together the 2" soft Talalay Latex topper to it from the beginning.
Here are links for a goodness selection of mattress in addition to to the topper.





Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to tally in addition to Guaranteed to Stay On

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel