Latex Mattress Topper, Allergy

Magda writes:


Pete – I prefer to slumber on my stomach, simply volition alternate to side in addition to back. My challenge is a also soft mattress let’s me sink inwards on my tummy in addition to hence I awake amongst horrible lower dorsum pain. Too theatre in addition to correct side sleeping leaves me amongst sciatic hurting on the left side. I am truly sleeping business office fourth dimension on the leather couch correct at in i lawsuit hence I don’t buy the farm upwards hobbling. There I slumber on my dorsum or slightly correct side. It is soft I convey non had pressure level betoken lawsuit in addition to awake amongst no pain. However that exclusively plant for a nighttime or two. My sleeping habits convey deteriorated to hell. We are looking to purchase a novel manlike individual monarch set. My electrical flow bed is a Sealy, fairly theatre amongst a cushiony transcend – non pillow transcend or Eurotop. I idea of a theatre mattress amongst a separately purchased top, notwithstanding I am allergic to Latex, which seems to move what yous recommend. . Any guidance yous tin terminate offering would move greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Magda


Hi Magda,
The allergen inwards latex is the protein....and yous convey to move touching it, to react to it.
In using a latex topper, a mattress pad in addition to linens separate you from the latex. Not exclusively are yous non touching it, the poly peptide was removed during processing.
Your idea of a firmer mattress in addition to soft latex topper volition produce what yous want, produce it well, in addition to final a long time. And it's hypo-allergenic.
Here are links to the mattress/topper combination that nosotros recommend most. Tried in addition to truthful over the final 3 years...it plant great.
 



 My challenge is a also soft mattress allow Latex Mattress Topper, Allergy
All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper






Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

               
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to jibe in addition to Guaranteed to Stay On

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel