Discomfort On Choose Comfort Air Mattress

Jennifer writes:



Hello, Pete.  
I institute your website piece searching for solutions to the discomfort I am experiencing.  We bring a queen size choose comfort mattress set, simply it seems the "comfort" part, i.e. retentivity foam in addition to mattress pad, are non working every minute I'd hoped.   Would similar to supersede the "topping" for the mattress alongside a latex topper.    Just every minute an aside, I slumber on my left side (cervical disc problems) in addition to bring fibromyalgia, in addition to if it's relevant I am small-scale - 5'2" in addition to 115lbs.   What are your recommendations?
Thank you lot for your assistance. Jennifer


Hi Jennifer,
Replace your retentivity foam that is within your Select Comfort alongside 2" of "soft" Talalay latex.
You'll hold upward amazed at the divergence a character production makes. It's what volition brand you lot comfortable.
Here's a link to the latex toppers.



 I institute your website piece searching for solutions to the discomfort I am experiencing Discomfort on Select Comfort air mattress
All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to jibe in addition to Guaranteed to Stay On

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel