Best Mattress For Trunk Size/Weight 2 Sided, Flippable In Addition To Latex Topper

Johnnie writes:

Hi Pete, 
My hubby in addition to I are going to live purchasing a novel mattress inward the really close future, in addition to nosotros withdraw to know what the best would live for our size. Not certain how much my hubby weighs, but it's closed to 500lbs in addition to he's merely about 6ft 2. I weigh 264 in addition to I'm 5ft 4. We both bring a CPAP. He has terrible human knee problems in addition to I bring bulging disks inward my lower dorsum that touching my sciatica nerve. As of now, neither 1 of us are sleeping well. We know this is going to live an expensive purchase, in addition to desire to build certain nosotros larn something that volition live comfortable in addition to final a while. We appreciate whatever suggestions. Thanks, Johnnie


Hi Johnnie,
Well, there's no withdraw to driblet dead along shopping. I had a bed made that volition concord him, since nix else would. Add to that mattress a 2" layer of dunlop latex for additional surface comfort that volition last.
Here are links to the mattress in addition to the topper. Delivery is complimentary in addition to there's no sales tax.


My hubby in addition to I are going to live purchasing a novel mattress inward the really close hereafter Best Mattress for trunk size/weight  Two Sided, Flippable in addition to Latex Topper
Therapedic "Medi Coil Ultimate Permatuft"



All-Natural Latex Mattress Toppers



Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel