A Soft Latex Topper On A Theatre Mattress

Brittney writes:



Good Afternoon,
I am inward search of a topper for a queen size bed that I’ll hold out purchasing soon. After reading the advice on your website I’m going to teach a theatre queen bed together with add together the latex topper on operate yesteryear for cushion. My hubby is 5’5 together with weighs nearly 200 lbs he starts out sleeping on his side together with unremarkably ends upwards on his stomach. I am 5’4 together with 160 lbs I slumber on my side. We both honey the softness of the upscale hotel rooms exactly don’t know if the mattress topper I purchase for us should hold out soft, medium or firm.
Thank yous for your assistance together with time. Brittney

Hi Brittney,
A 2"Soft Talalay Latex Topper is what to teach for role on a theatre mattress. It volition plough over yous the experience you're looking for together with create then long term.



I am inward search of a topper for a queen size bed that I H5N1 soft latex topper on a theatre mattress
All-Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel