A Practiced Mattress For Large People, Simmons Dark W/ Latex Topper

Madeline writes:


Hello, 
I read your website concerning your making mattresses for each person.  I bought a Beauty Rest 1 1/2 yrs agone together with the side is sloping.  I've lay on a 4" latex foam topper only I'm non comfortable.  Let me get amongst my weight which is 260 lbs. I arrive at got metallic rods inwards my dorsum due to several dorsum operations.  I'm tired of spending coin on mattresses that don't gibe up.  I'd similar a rigid total size theatre mattress that won't crusade the sides to slant, together with won't arrive at got me to the cleaners.  Can yous advise a detail mattress for me?  Thanking yous inwards advance for your prompt attention.
Maddy


Hi Madeline,
We don't construct mattresses for each person. We construct recommendations based each person's detail needs.
The start matter to realize, is that mattresses are made to gibe yous inwards a prone position. The edges aren't designed to hold upward sat on...other than to arrive together with out of bed. If yous are routinely using the side of the mattress for whatever other purpose, larn a chair to work instead.
4" of latex is every bit good much latex....too soft.
Getting "taken to the cleaners" is something that has already happened. If what yous purchase works, the cost yous pay is worth it.
There's no inquiry that yous take away a theatre mattress. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 2" latex topper is all yous take away to soften the surface together with add together longevity to the mattress. Besides beingness comfortable, the extraordinary resilience of latex volition absorb much of your trunk weight, taking the stress off of the mattress.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 goodness pick of mattress is the Simmons Black Ansleigh inwards Luxury Firm Tight Top.
Here are links to that mattress together with the latex topper.




Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel