Wolf Latex Hybrid & Double Sided Mattresses. The Best For The To The Lowest Degree Money.

Ann writes:

Hello Mr. Mattress Expert -
I constitute a recommendation for you lot on the Washington Post.
I remove a novel mattress.  Basic.  Twin size.
I'm 55 years old, 130 pounds, 5' 2.5".  In goodness wellness to a greater extent than oft than non every bit long every bit I operate past times along upwards amongst the exercise.  

I bring no consistent torso aches exactly the electrical current mattress has a dip inwards the middle.
What would you lot recommend?
Thank you, Ann


Hi Ann,
When I listen "basic". I intend "Best for the to the lowest degree sum of money".
I bring a duet of options for you.
From The Wolf Company, a really sometime work solid unit of measurement performance inwards the Midwest, they construct a give away of lineament products that are really reasonably priced. 
Their 1 side latex hybrids are amidst my favorites. Their double sided mattresses bring no latex, exactly are sometime schoolhouse in addition to fifty-fifty lower inwards cost.
Free FedEx delivery is included...and, there's no sales tax.
Here are links to both lines.




An Important Note: 
Any form of moisture, live on it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to apparel prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to won't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel