Which Latex Mattress Topper, Dunlop Or Talalay?

Jamie writes:

Hi Pete, My cite is Jamie. cause got a query for ya? 1. I'm 6ft, 210lbs my girl is 5.6 125lbs and she stays amongst me on occasions. I cause got iii herniated discs inward my lower back,. pending surgery. I had purchased a Symbol queen retentiveness foam mattress  (55%Visco foam, 45% Polyurethane foam) a span months agone as well as was told it had medium density and would help my back?  It is likewise soft a retentiveness foam that sinks inward amongst body-heat.  It barely relieves trace per unit of measurement area points amongst no dorsum support? I turned the mattress over to the firmer bottom. It does appear a little firmer but even as well as hence sinks-in a fiddling later a land amongst 2 people. I was thinking that I may perchance need a 2" Talalay Med firm-queen or a 2" Dunlop Med Firm-queen topper to help amongst my trace per unit of measurement area points and dorsum support? Could yous delight suggest if 1 inward item would endure ameliorate than the other inward my case? Thank you, Jamie
 
Hi Jamie, I uncovering it to endure no less than criminal, the agency they sell retentiveness foam as well as all their claims of exercise goodness to bad backs...only to cause got the reverse to endure true. Your conclusions nearly the topper brand sense. The medium Talalay as well as the Dunlop are real unopen inward feel. If it were but you, I'd nation the Dunlop volition endure better. Your girl volition prefer the Talalay, existence but a fiddling softer as well as to a greater extent than supple than the Dunlop. Herniated discs aren't anything to fool around with. The need of your dorsum as well as the preference of a girl are probable to exercise conflict inward the mind....even inward my mind. And equally much equally I similar to encounter everyone comfortable, your herniated discs must accept view phase inward this decision. The 2" is the correct size.  http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/ 
 
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel