Which All-Natural Latex Topper For A Trouble Solid Mattress?‏

Grant writes:

Hi Pete,
I've spent quite a fleck of fourth dimension reading your website, as well as I'm convinced you're the only
ane who makes feel amongst these mattress issues. 
I'm on my 4th mattress inwards close 10 years because they all larn besides soft as well as larn body
indentations. 
I straightaway accept a Denver Mattress Co. Durango Firm which has the private coils.
The coils look to render goodness support, but the padding on tumble out of the coils doesn't look to render plenty cushion.
I am 6'3" as well as 220 pounds, as well as thence non petite but non extreme, as well as I am a side sleeper.
I was thinking the 2" medium firmness Talalay topper, or the 2" Dunlop.  
You say these are close the same firmness, as well as thence is at that topographic point a argue to larn one over the other?  
Please allow me know what yous would recommend.
Thank you, Grant

Hi Grant,
The answer would depend on how much cushier yous desire the mattress to be.
The medium Talalay is slightly softer than the Dunlop...not much different.
If yous entirely desire a fleck to a greater extent than cushion, these would last the correct choice...with the Dunlop beingness the ameliorate choice.
Normally, nosotros would recommend the soft Talalay...especially if at that topographic point is a woman soul involved. Women are unremarkably curvy as well as require a softer experience for their hips.
This also applies to males amongst broader shoulders....what amongst hips as well as shoulders beingness the 2 major describe per unit of measurement area points.
My married adult woman as well as I piece of job a 2" soft Talalay. I am close your weight as well as I tin tell you, yous won't sink through it. And, that topper is v years one-time as well as withal similar new.
Almost all of the customer feedback is close the 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
So, if yous were discounting the 2" soft equally an alternative because yous were worried close it asset up, at that topographic point is no bespeak for concern.
If yous were worried close it beingness besides soft, it isn't. After all, it volition entirely last the tumble out 2" of the bed...not plenty depth of softness to create a problem.
While I can't select for you, I promise yous straightaway accept plenty data to brand an educated choice.
You tin lodge on-line or yesteryear phone. Delivery is gratuitous as well as there's no sales tax.

ve spent quite a fleck of fourth dimension reading your website Which all-natural latex topper for a theatre mattress?‏
Latex  Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel