Use Latex Foam To Re-Upholster A Comfortaire Mattress.

Kathleen writes:

Hello,
I read through your weblog together with I am confused almost which topper volition assist me or if I bespeak a novel mattress too.
I convey a Geovista air bed from Comfortaire, bought inward 2003. This used to move keen for my dorsum problems but right away I wake upwards early on inward hurting together with toss together with turn. 
I mean value the foam is shot? It solely has a 4" bladder, together with therefore perchance that is the issue, too. 
The foam is 3" thick together with fits within the "walls" of the mattress, together with therefore it's almost 51" across.
I am 5'9" together with 140 pounds. No other sleepers.
I convey hurting from my correct SI articulation that radiates out to my correct hip. I cannot slumber on my dorsum at all. 
I used to live able to slumber on my left side for most of the night, but right away it hurts too. I experience the pressure level of the bed pushing up, together with it's agonizing. 
Playing roughly amongst the air levels has non helped.
I bought a retentiveness foam topper terminal year, but that didn't assist either.
Thank you lot for your recommendations.
Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,
The retentiveness foam topper you lot bought is worthless. Memory foam softens equally it warms from your body's heat, allowing you lot to sink through it equally if it wasn't there.
Latex, on the other hand, is non temperature Sensitive together with volition non modify experience equally the temperature changes.
Unless at that topographic point is something incorrect amongst the working construction of your mattress, it's a goodness bet that your foam is shot. 
Memory foam wears out chop-chop together with synthetic latex is less resilient than all-natural latex amongst no fillers.
In today's market, amongst mattresses inward general, needing a latex topper for long lasting comfort together with longevity...it makes feel to starting fourth dimension amongst the latex topper.
You may fine that you lot don't bespeak a novel mattress together with if you lot do, you'll already convey the latex topper.
In replacing the foam inside, you lot volition bespeak to purpose 3". I worry that 3" of soft latex volition arrive likewise soft.
My recommendation for comfort together with support, is to purpose a 1.5" Dunlop together with a 1.5" soft Talalay.
This combination provides soft long lasting comfort from the Talalay together with long lasting back upwards from the Dunlop.

The toppers come upwards inward queen equally 60" x 80", together with inward Full equally 54" x 75".
My justice is that the total volition stand upwards for amend amongst solely a niggling trimming involved.

Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel