Two Sided Wolf Mattress For My Dorsum Pain.

Mary writes:

Hi Pete,
I alive inwards Oak Lawn IL in addition to I was wondering where I could encounter your mattresses.
The two sided Wolf mattress is rattling interesting to me. I accept a measure size which is over xx years old.
I necessitate a queen size less than theatre in addition to ii sided due to severe dorsum pain.
What produce you lot suggest? 

I am senior then the boxspring has to travel 4" high or I can purpose the ane I have.Thanks, Mary

Hi Mary,
The Wolf two-sided Brooklyn inwards plush sounds similar it fits the bill....shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/two-sided-mattresses/
I alive inwards Oak Lawn IL in addition to I was wondering where I could encounter your mattresses Two Sided Wolf Mattress for my dorsum pain.


We accept been an on-line retailer for the final thirteen years. I accept no physical stores to shipping you lot to.
Wolf is a rattling old, identify unit of measurement owned company, operating out of Fort Wayne Indiana.
If you lot must encounter it earlier you lot purchase it, maybe they volition know where that is possible.
Here is the yell let on to Wolf....260.749.9393

If you lot necessitate a 4" boxspring, you'll desire to hang on to what you lot have....perhaps instruct a 1/2" sail of plywood for it.

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any form of moisture, travel it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to article of apparel prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel