Two-Sided Therapedic Medi-Coil Mattress For A Large Woman.

Jennifer writes:

Hello, 
I am wondering if the "Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush amongst Latex" would hold upward okay for me. 
I am but about 450 pounds. Right at i time I am sleeping on a Sealy Posturepedic in addition to am having dorsum issues amongst it. (It's 8 years old.) 
I would take away a queen set. I likewise don't know if y'all shipping all over the USA, but I intend so. (?) I am inwards Michigan. 
I can't retrieve how I constitute your website but I know I googled beds for big/fat people, etc. Thanks for your help!
Sincerely, Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
Our two-sided Medi-Coil models were specifically designed to concur your weight over many years.
They accept been on the marketplace for v years. Our heaviest customers overstep 500 pounds.
Besides using the heaviest coils in addition to highest density upholstery materials, the Medi-Coil models are fully tufted for greater stability.
I am certain that y'all volition abide by the back upward y'all take away amongst that mattress.
Delivery for this mattress is free, nationwide, in addition to amongst no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/
 Right at i time I am sleeping on a Sealy Posturepedic in addition to am having dorsum issues amongst it Two-Sided Therapedic Medi-Coil Mattress for a Large Woman.
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush amongst Latex


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel