Two-Sided Durable Mattress For A Large Man.

Sue writes:

I am looking for a goodness amount size theatre mattress that would concluding a long fourth dimension for my boy . He is 300 lbs. I accept read all your advice on mattress together with forthwith I am SO confused. Please tin y'all say me the BEST BRAND mattress to buy, non all most latex ,foam or whatever other affair because that is what has me thus confused. I had all the data amongst me but together with then when I got to the shop CONFUSED i time again. I looked at the Simmons Beauty Rest Adriana together with the Tempur Pedic. Being a Senior Citizen  I create amount similar salespeople could say me anything simply to larn my money. Please aid me. He sleeps on his side.
Thank You, Sue

Hi Sue,
We accept two-sided mattresses that were specially made to concord a human being the size of your son, together with produce thus for a catamenia of many years.
These Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft models accept been on the marketplace position for v years, amongst our heaviest customers topping 500 lbs.
They are the alone mattresses on the marketplace position that were made specifically for this purpose.
The large heavy coils, the high density padding together with the fully tufted two-sided design, build them unique together with fix them apart from every other mattress on today's market. Here is a link to those models. Delivery is costless together with there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/


 I am looking for a goodness amount size theatre mattress that would concluding a long fourth dimension for my boy  Two-Sided Durable Mattress for a Large Man.
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Mattress
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel