Therapedic Medi-Coil Two Sided Flippable Mattress?

Cynthia writes:

Hi Peter,
Thank you lot for responding. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 pair to a greater extent than questions. I kept seeing a Therapedic Medi-Coil two sided flippable mattress beingness recommended for heavy people, along alongside two types of latex toppers. Again, I weight 355 lbs.
Because I slumber on my side volition this type of whorl mattress hold upwards equally good theatre fifty-fifty alongside the toppers? 
If you lot nevertheless recommend to latex mattress you lot referred to below, it volition non sink or mold to my trunk similar a retention foam, correct? The molding has resulted inwards a valley as well as I basically slumber on a gradient as well as cannot move. My knees wound as well as thus bad at nighttime because I slumber on my side.
I am guessing a whorl cannot hold upwards used alongside my adjustable bed as well as thus that is why you lot recommended the latex. I simply desire to build certain it does non suspension downwards equally fast equally the retention foam. I spent $2,000 on that mattress as well as it was junk inside less than vi months. I don't desire to larn through this i time to a greater extent than or produce anymore harm to my knees.
If you lot nevertheless tell the latex mattress than I exclusively ask to larn the mattress right because I convey the adjustable bed? 
Also, because I am a side sleeper as well as thus produce you lot recommend soft or medium?
Should the Talalay topper hold upwards glued or unglued?
Thanks for your time. I am simply as well as thus nervous most investing inwards roughly other mattress that may motility me harm as well as thus I actually appreciate you lot answering my questions.
Cynthia



Hi Cynthia,
Our Therapedic Medi-Coil mattresses are real rigid as well as durable, as well as peculiarly made for heavy weight. 
There is a merchandise off...comfort for durability, but the latex toppers tending alongside that.
All a moot point, really, since the Medi-Coil mattress volition non piece of employment alongside an adjustable bed base.
Latex is cypher similar retention foam. They are the antithesis of i another. Latex is all natural as well as far to a greater extent than resilient. Latex does non slumber hot.
Latex does non react to your trunk heat. It volition non soften equally it warms, which is what created the hole you're sleeping in.
Latex is as well as has been the real best upholstery cloth available for the final 100 years.
Memory foam, over the xx years it has been in existence, has proven itself to hold upwards the worst cloth e'er invented for operate inwards a mattress.
Besides beingness a lousy product, retention foam is also a wellness hazard...off gassing the toxic chemicals from which it's made.
You'll hold upwards good supported as well as comfortable alongside the 9" Ever-Eden latex mattress that I outset recommended to you.
At your weight, I would prefer to guild that mattress alongside 1.5" of soft latex nether 1.5" of medium...totaling the 9".
This is i of the reasons why Ever-Eden is goodness choice. I tin custom guild the mattress to suit each customer's needs.




Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress as well as Pillow Protectors that slumber cool as well as don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel